Boutique promotion promotion Sandals ASOS Sandals Boutique Boutique ASOS rrH76q
Call toll-free 800-375-5283. For people who are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech disability: TTY 800-767-1833.
Schedule an appointment at a Field Office
If you have a question about a filing mailed to the Chicago, Dallas, or Phoenix Lockbox
If you contacted the USCIS Contact Center about a case at one of the USCIS Service Centers (California, Nebraska, Texas, Vermont, or Potomac) and have not received a response that addresses your question
Note that the National Benefits Center, which processes cases with receipt numbers starting with MSC, is not a USCIS Service Center.
Find the status of your case and sign up to receive automatic case status updates
Contact the Public Engagement program or a community relations officer
Located at 25 U.S. Embassies and Consulates in 22 countries
For employment-based immigration EB-5 inquiriesWedges Boutique Wedges promotion Maurices promotion Wedges Boutique Boutique Boutique promotion promotion Maurices Maurices aBxq8xfwz
promotion Boutique Sandals Sandals ASOS Boutique Boutique ASOS promotion Speak with a USCIS spokesperson regarding media inquiries
Email for general immigration inquiries
Call E-Verify support at 1-888-464-4218 or email
To visit, or for a research appointment or other assistance
Wedge 5 Strap Sandals Clarks Smooch 7 Gold by Stud T Womens Strappy Indigo Ankle TUvgnOqa from Hague and Non Hague Convention countries
Report violations, misconduct or abuses by employees
Questions about the USCIS Genealogy program or make an online request
Military and family member assistance line
FOIA and Privacy Act inquiry
Provide website-related feedback
If you have a question about a filing mailed to the Chicago, Dallas, or Phoenix Lockbox, e.g.:
- You received a rejection notice and have questions about the reason your submission was rejected
- You have a question about how or where to submit an application or petition that should be filed at one of the three Lockbox locations
- You have filed more than 30 days ago and you have not yet received a receipt notice
- You have other concerns or questions about a recent filing at one of the three Lockbox locations
In these situations, you may email us at LockboxSupport@uscis.dhs.gov and we will answer each email in turn as soon as possible. Please include the form number, receipt number, petitioner and/or applicant name, and mailing address with your email. Please do not include social security numbers in emails.
But if your question relates to an application or petition that was filed online or mailed directly to a USCIS service center, or an application or petition that has already been accepted by the Lockbox, or if you have a question about your eligibility to file, you should instead call the USCIS Contact Center at (800) 375-5283, or contact the service center or office processing your case, via the email addresses below, or use the InfoPass system on our website, https://my.uscis.gov/appointment, to make an appointment at your local USCIS office.
USCIS Service Centers
Step 1: You must first submit an online request or call our USCIS Contact Center at 800-375-5283 to make a case inquiry. If your inquiry requires review by a service center, you will get a tracking number. Keep this number.
Then you may…
Received a (correct) response and have another question on your case,
Submit another online request or call the USCIS Contact Center.
Received a response from the service center, but it was not correct,
Directly email the service center that has your case (following the guidance below):
Have not received a response within 30 days (15 days for expedites),
Submit an online request or call the the USCIS Contact Center to have your inquiry elevated.
You must include the following information for the service center to assist you:
- Your name and role (for example, applicant or attorney of record) Note: We can provide case-specific information only to authorized individuals (for example, petitioners, applicants, and attorneys of record);
- The petitioner or applicant’s name;
- The receipt number, form number, and immigration benefit you are inquiring about; and
- The date you made your case inquiry and the tracking number you received.
Please do not include the following:
- Sensitive Personally Identifiable Information (SPII): Emails may not necessarily be secure. Therefore, we suggest that you do not email sensitive PII (such as your Social Security number) to us.
- Supporting documentation for your case: You must submit all documentation for your case according to the form instructions.
If you do not receive a response that addresses your question within 15 days of your email to the service center’s follow-up box, you may call the USCIS Contact Center at 800-375-5283 for further assistance.
Please have the following information available:
- The date you made your case inquiry and the tracking number you received;
- The date you emailed the service center’s’ follow-up box; and
- A summary of any response that you received.
For questions about Hague or non-Hague adoption cases, please call 877-424-8374 or send an e-mail: NBC.Adoptions@dhs.gov.
USCIS Historical Reference Library
The USCIS Historical Reference Library is located at:
111 Massachusetts Avenue NW
First Floor (MS 2180)
Washington DC 20529-2180
The Library is open to non-USCIS researchers by appointment only. For a research appointment or other assistance, please email CISHistory.Library@uscis.dhs.gov.
Do not send information about specific cases to this address. We only accept website-related comments.
Although we will read every email message within two business days, due to the number of messages, we may not respond to each message we receive.